About the Role
SUMMARY OF ROLE
Reporting to the Chief Estimator/Estimating Director, the post holder will be responsible for providing effective and comprehensive administrative support for the Estimating Department
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Conduct general administrative duties that are specific to the estimating department (i.e. compiling and updating all databases/log books etc.) to comply with the Company’s ISO management system.
• Accurate and timely completion of Project Applications and Pre-Tender interview documentation.
• Assisting as and when required by sending out and following up enquiries, formatting and editing electronic tender documents as well as arithmetically computing or checking estimates
• Generation of required reports efficiently as to the appropriate deadlines.
• Effective maintenance of relevant records and filing systems both manually and electronically in accordance with the Company’s Quality & Environment system (ISO 9001 and ISO 14001)
• Be aware of and comply with the Company’s Health & Safety Policy
• Fulfil Company CPD requirements undertaking all relevant training and development activities as required.
• Contribute to the Company’s Corporate Social Responsibility initiatives.
The above list is not exhaustive and the post holder may be required to take on other duties and responsibilities for the effective and efficient performance of this role as requested by Site Management.
3 Year’s relevant administrative experience
Working to tight deadlines
Understanding of building law and regulations
Previous administrative experience within an Estimating Department
5 GCSE’s including Maths and English or equivalent
Ability to create and maintain good working relationships
Excellent organisational skills
Proven trouble shooting skills
Excellent written and oral skills
Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office Packages
Excellent attention to detail
Good communication skills
Ability to work effectively as part of a team and independently
Eligibility to work within the UK and ROI
Flexibility to work away from home for periods of time
About the Company
"If you would like to apply for this role, send us your CV via the link provided or if you would like to discuss this position, please contact our office to speak to one of our consultants at
Task Recruitment on 02890 421047 or 07812 01746
We are an equal opportunities employer. We welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons.
Please note the Job Reference when applying