About the Role
Our client is an independent family run business of over 30 years standing which has experienced significant growth in the past few years. The sole aim of this business is to provide the best range of natural healthcare products to trade customers and consumers with an excellent reputation for customer service.
Our client requires an E-Commerce Warehouse Assistant to join their team. They will be responsible for the day-to-day operations within the E-Commerce team: picking & packing outbound shipments to our customers worldwide, organizing postal and courier services and contributing to the development of the website and the service.
The role offers essential support to the warehouse team and directly impacts the service experience received by customers.
• Assist with the day to day operations in the E-commerce team
• Picking, packing and shipping e-commerce orders daily, ensuring end-to-end customer experience remains at the highest possible level through precise picking and packing.
• Management of deliveries in and out of the warehouse including postal services and couriers
• Gain an excellent understanding of the company, their products and services.
• Dealing with customer queries and orders via email and telephone
• Management of E-commerce orders and administration
• Maintenance of website information
• Dispatching of orders
• Gain a full understanding of end-to-end e-commerce operations
• You will be working closely with other team members and management to optimize processes, logistics and communication, both in and out of the warehouse.
· 1-2 years of previous warehouse and picking/packing orders experience
· Previous E-Commerce experience (IRP or other)
· Previous administration experience
· Excellent communication skills, in a concise and understandable manner
· Great “can do” attitude and problem solving skills
· High level of attention to detail
· Able to priorities and manage time wisely in a fast paced environment
· Must be a reliable team player
· High customer service standards
· Strong IT skills (Microsoft Office, IRP or other e-commerce platform)
· Preferred healthcare/pharmacy background or strong personal interest in health and wellbeing
· Social Media and Marketing experience
About the Company
For further information please contact either Caroline or Susan at
Task Recruitment on 02890 421047 or 07990533113
We are an equal opportunities employer. We welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons
Please note the Job Reference when applying