About the Role
Brief Summary of Role:
The Assistant Accountant will support and provide a professional and responsive accountancy service to clients.
The ideal candidate will be able to assist with accounts preparation to TB. They are offering a competitive remuneration package for the right candidate and dependent on experience.
Key Responsibilities & Main Duties:
This established accounting firm located in Co. Down, Northern Ireland offers services in accounting, book-keeping, payroll services, VAT, tax returns and financial planning.
They use their extensive knowledge to provide quality solutions tailored to meet the needs of their clients and have ensured their strong reputation for delivering high quality advisory and consultancy work.
As a result of the company's continued growth they now wish to recruit for an Assistant Accountant.
• You will carry out end of year accounts preparation activities to TB
• VAT returns
• Monthly Journal prep
• Developing and maintaining client relationships
· Experienced in producing end of year accounts to Trial Balance
· Experience of working in a small to medium sized practice environment
· Strong interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to develop and maintain client relationships across a range of sectors to deliver excellent customer service.
· Motivated and flexible attitude with the ability work under pressure and use your own initiative
· Have the ability to manage a busy and varied workload and meet deadlines with a willingness to work variable hours when necessary, to meet the requirements of the post.
· An exceptional attention to detail, problem solving ability, analytical and numeracy skills.
· Trustworthy with the ability to deal with confidential information.
· Experience of QuickBooks or similar accountancy package and a proven ability to use and adapt quickly to new technology.
· Experience of VAT
Passionate about SME's and have good commercial acumen.
About the Company
To Apply If you would like to apply for this role, send us your CV via the link provided. If you would like to discuss this position in absolute confidence, contact our office to speak to one of our consultants at
Task Recruitment on 0289 0421047 or 07812 017416
We are an equal opportunities employer. We welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons.
Please note the Job Reference when applying