About the Role
We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Accounts Assistant to join our client’s organisation. They offer a great, stylish working environment and this is an excellent opportunity for a talented individual to become an integral member of a close-knit team and part of an ambitious, growing, and successful business.
Working with a strong team and reporting directly into the Finance Manager, you will be responsible for the following duties.
Daily tasks include:
• Invoice processing
• Processing expense requests
• Credit control
• Maintaining the company purchase and sales ledgers
• Banks reconciliation
• Raising sales invoices
• Liaising with third party providers, clients and suppliers
• Basic administration
· 1-2 years’ experience in finance administration department
· Ability to work efficiently under pressure.
· Problem solver who uses initiative. Highly motivated, reliable, with the commitment to complete tasks.
· Competent in Excel and Microsoft Office
· Independent worker and ability to work in a team
· Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
· Experience in using Order Processing software.
About the Company
If you would like to apply for this role, send us your CV via the link provided or if you would like to discuss this position, please contact our office to speak to one of our consultants at Task Recruitment on 02890 421047 or 07812017416
Please note the Job Reference when applying