About the Role
The principal duties and responsibilities for this position include:
* Accurate Order checking, picking, packing and dispatch of goods as per procedure and instructions
* Goods Inwards, checking, sorting and put-away of products received
* Reporting any discrepancies or problems to line manager/supervisor without delay
* Excellent communications with all relevant departments within the organisation
* General housekeeping to ensure that stock is stored in a safe and clean environment
* Stock taking and regular cycle counting
* Processing of returns from customers.
* Participation in appropriate training as may be required from time to time
* Experienced in the operation of MHE / fork lifts (subject to licence/training status) – desirable
* Keeping your designated area tidy and clean
* Minimum 2 years Warehouse experience, i.e. goods in, put-away, pick, pack, dispatch & stock control
* Forklift Licence, and full driving licence would be beneficial
* Good numerical skills and attention to detail
* Friendly, flexible and be willing to work as part of a team
* Good organisational and communications skills
* Ability to work under pressure and own initiative
About the Company
If you would like to apply for this role, send us your CV via the link provided or if you would like to discuss this position contact our office to speak to one of our consultants at Task Recruitment on 02890 421047.
We are an equal opportunities employer. We welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons.
Please note the Job Reference when applying