About the Role
Purpose of Position
Responsible for providing efficient and effective handling and processing of customer orders and maintaining appropriate stock levels in line with company policies and procedures, ultimately
contributing to the depot’s EBITDA objectives. This role will cover various product lines (Adblue and polyelectrolytes) for both the Belfast and Dublin Depots and will require liaising and working with both teams.
Responsibilities / Accountabilities
Customer Service Administration
- Receipt and processing of customers orders onto M4 computer system.
- Documentation of all relevant information from customer orders.
- Checking and validating customer confirmation purchase orders. Regularly update information on relevant system.
- Input and maintenance of all customer and product pricing records
- Liaise with account managers, customers and despatch personnel to ensure accurate and timely input of information to facilitate delivery requirements
- Receiving and processing internal and external enquiries, ensure follow up. Liaise with other sales staff to maximise sales opportunities.
- Health & Safety Comply and promote all statutory and company safety policies and instigate work practices, which results in a safe and healthy workplace.
- Ensure compliance with all company policies and procedures.
- Key Interfaces Suppliers, Customers, Account Managers and all employees
- Manage stock levels for both depots and assist in the management and achievement of stock related KPIs.
- Coordination of stock purchases via existing contracts including imports from overseas.
- Inputting and processing of purchase orders onto the in-house system and utilisation of system reports to ensure stock is received on time and in full.
- Review and action order flows in line with existing stock levels and customer requirements
- Communicate with depots to ensure sales orders and purchase orders are confirmed.
- Liaise with other departments to rectify any customer complaints related to stock.
- Liaise with members of the sales team to maximise sales opportunities.
- Undertake any reasonable tasks or duties assigned by the appropriate line managers from time to time, related to the effective and efficient performance of the job, and providing they are within the post holders skills and ability.
Health & Safety
- Comply and promote all statutory and company safety policies and instigate work practices, which results in a safe and healthy workplace
- Ensure compliance with all company policies and procedures
- Customers. Account Managers, and other staff
Experience & Knowledge
· Customer Service and supply chain experience desirable
· Office Admin skills, including Microsoft packages
Personal Skills & Attributes
· Effective and polite telephone manner
· Ability to work as part of a team and on own initiative
· Diligent when taking and processing all orders, enquiries and complaints
· Process telephone orders in a polite and courteous manner
· Work within a busy environment
· Build relationships with both customers and colleagues
About the Company
If you would like to apply for this role, send us your CV via the link provided. If you would like to discuss this position, please contact our office to speak to one of our consultants at
Task Recruitment on 02890 421047 or 07812 01746.
We are an equal opportunities employer. We welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons.
Please note the Job Reference when applying