About the Role
Duties would include:
• First point of contact for Customers and Suppliers, therefore developing effective working relationships is a key part of the role.
• Generating Customer Sales Orders.
• Creating, Editing and Cancelling of Supplier / Haulage Purchase Orders.
• Control stock purchases via existing contracts
• Confirming Incoming products on the in-house system and chasing outstanding Deliveries from the Supplier.
• Input and process purchase orders onto the in-house system.
· 2 years working in an administrative role within an office environment
· 5 GCSE’s including English and Maths Grade C and above
· Excellent knowledge of MS Office packages including Excel spreadsheets
· Good communication skills
· Be able to work well within a team environment
About the Company
For more information, please contact us.
Please note the Job Reference when applying