About the Role
Monday to Friday, 9am – 5pm. Our client is an independent family run business of over 30 years standing which has experienced significant growth in the past few years. The sole aim of this business is to provide the best range of natural healthcare products to trade customers and consumers with an excellent reputation for customer service.
Our client requires a Warehouse Operator to join their team. They will be responsible for the day-to-day operations within the Warehouse: picking & packing outbound shipments to our customers worldwide, organising postal and courier services, organising inbound and outbound goods and deliveries and computer-based administration.
The role offers essential support to the warehouse team and directly impacts the service experience received by customers.
• Assist with the day to day operations in the warehouse team
• Picking, packing and shipping orders daily, ensuring end to end customer experience remains at the highest possible level through precise picking and packing.
• Management of deliveries in and out of the warehouse including postal services and couriers
• Gain an excellent understanding of the company, their products and services.
• Dealing with customer queries and orders via email and telephone
• Office administration duties
• Dispatching of orders
• You will be working closely with other team members and management to optimize processes, logistics and communication, both in and out of the warehouse.
• 2-3 years of previous warehouse and picking/packing orders experience
• Previous administration experience
• Excellent communication skills, in a concise and understandable manner
• Great “can do” attitude and problem solving skills
• High level of attention to detail
• Able to priorities and manage time wisely in a fast paced environment
• Must be a reliable team player
• High customer service standards
• Strong IT skills (Microsoft Office)
• Clean UK Driving License
• Preferred healthcare/pharmacy background or strong personal interest in health and wellbeing
About the Company
For further information please contact either Caroline or Susan at Task Recruitment on 02890 421047 or 07990533113
We are an equal opportunities employer. We welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons
Please note the Job Reference when applying